Monday, September 3, 2012

husband.wife.

Today I would like to recognize the man that I married just two months ago. Its crazy how fast life flies by and how easy it is to take advantage of the little day to day things, especially in marriage. They say that you wont really know what you have until you lost it, or that distance really makes the heart grow fonder. I believe this to be really true. Even just a day without my husband which will lead to the next three weeks without him I have realized that he truly is my best friend. He is the one that completes me, challenges me and compliments me. I can't help but thank the Lord for putting my dashing husband in my life just a year and a half ago in Taiwan. I look forward to the years and adventures to come with this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment