Wednesday, August 8, 2012

new home. new start. just the beginning.

I decided since I have been pretty MIA for the last month that I would give a short little update about life. Time sure does fly and its amazing to think that I have been married for just over a month and also living for the majority of time in the beautiful country of Canada! Boy, am I blessed. This doesnt mean that life has always been easy. The last month, while it has been amazing, it has been quite hard being away from my amazing friends and family. Its been interesting trying to find a routine in life but I know that this is exactly where God wants me, wants us right now. To keep this short and sweet for today, I figured I would just update you on our little basement apartment that is becoming more and more like a home on daily basis. I just got done painting the kitchen wall with chalkboard paint and I cant wait to put up our 'Let Love Brew' sign from the wedding and turn that into one MASSIVE prayer wall. Send me your prayers people!!! :) (This will be featured on the blog soon!) Well here ya go. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. More blogs, and pictures of life to come. Its going to be a regular thing, its about time, now that I am a wife and all!
New curtains.
Ryan's awesome 'bar'
little details.
Grandma's hair pins box.
Reusing wedding decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment