Friday, December 13, 2013

29 week update.

How far along? 29 weeks Total weight gain: Somewhere around 20 something pounds...that seems like so much when typing it out but I believe that I am right on track. Maternity clothes? Still wearing mostly my normal clothes thanks to a belly belt and some amazing tanks that have to side seems and seem to stretch like crazy. I do have some teeshirts and a few maternity dresses that often seem to be more comfortable. Stretch marks? None yet but i am sure as this little one continues to grow they will show up soon...but maybe ill get lucky ;) Sleep: My sleep patterns have definitely changed. I feel like I used to be the type of person that could sleep through anything, now i wake up really easily. Typically I go to sleep late, much later than Ry and then when his alarm goes off at 5:20 I am up for at least an hour, I force myself to stay in bed and fall back asleep for a few more hours. I know those few extra hours are just what I need to keep my energy levels up. Best moment this week: Having the lady at the bank recognize me as the 'cute petite pregnant girl' at my husbands work Christmas party. That or starting prenatal yoga at home. I am loving it so far. Worst moment this week: Tuesday when I hadn't felt Margaux move very much through the day. Went from her being crazy active to super silent. Gave me and Ry a little scare but all is well and she was back to moving around like crazy when I got in bed. Miss anything? It seems like I am always missing a hearty dark stout or porter these days. (My first request when that little one is here.) Movement: SO much movement! She is such a little wiggle worm, I have a feeling that its going to be a common thing for years to come. Both Ryan and I have a hard time sitting still. Food cravings: No food cravings this week but still can't get enough of cheese. I love it. Also pepperoncini. Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing these days. Gender: GIRL! Labor signs: None Symptoms: I have felt pretty good this week health wise. I feel like this is the question that I get asked most often. Its hard because I almost feel guilty for saying that I feel good...or that by saying 'i'm feeling great,' then not feeling great is just around the corner or something. I am gonna soak up the feeling good though. Belly button in or out? In but going a little flat, not sure if it will actually 'pop' or not. Happy or moody most of the time? Definitely more happy than anything else. Being so blessed, I don't have a reason not to be happy...although I do have my moments of irritation...Sorry Ryan. ;) Looking forward to: Christmas, spending time with Ryan's amazing family and just relaxing before we jump into the new year and life changes. Bump:

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful. Lovely update, thanks for giving us a glimpse into you're world. Im so glad you're feeling good, dont ever feel guilty!!! Diana Doornbosch

    ReplyDelete